If you are experiencing your video skipping, freezing, or not loading, please read this article then send us the requested information.
Playback issues can be affected by browser updates/system updates on a user's computer extensions/add-ons in the browser and connection related issues.
Please provide us with the following information and we will ask our platform developer's support team at Uscreen to reach out to you and assist you with troubleshooting the issue. You can copy and paste the bulletpoints below then add your response and email it to us using the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page.
- Email used for your membership account:
- Link/URL to the page where you are having playback issues:
- Computer OS (operating software) Version:
- Browser Type:
- Browser Version:
- Speedtest results from https://www.speedtest.net:
- Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Can you reproduce the problem using another browser? (for example Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari?):
- Can you please try another device + network? (For example, a friends computer using their internet connection, or a cellular device not connected to your home internet. We understand if this is not an option during these times.):
- Any screenshots/video recordings that depict the problem:
This will help our team investigate further. Thank you!