Trouble Logging into the App
If you were able to log into the new website at www.fwfg.com and play a video, but cannot log into the app, try this.
Be sure that you have the newest Find What Feels Good app (the one with Benji on it). Then uninstall the app, restart your device, reinstall the app, and try to log in again with your email address and the password you used membership website.
- iOS App: Compatible with iPhone or iPad devices; Cast from app to any Smart TV using AirPlay or Chromecast.
- Apple TV: Compatible with Apple TV devices (4th gen or later).
- Roku: Compatible with Roku Streaming devices and Roku-Edition Televisions
- Fire TV: Compatible with FireTV devices (Fire TV Stick or Cube) and Fire TV-Edition Televisions. It is NOT compatible or available for Fire Tablets or Kindle devices.
- Android App: Compatible with Android-enabled phones & tablets; Cast from app to any Smart TV using Chromecast.
- Android TV: Compatible with Android TV.
If you still cannot log into the app and are on a mobile app, please contact App Support directly through your FWFG Apple or Android app.
If you still cannot log into the app a device other than a mobile app, please send us a message using the Contact Us button at the bottom of this page. Please include the following:
- Email address used for your membership account
- Picture or screenshot showing the error when you try to sign in
- Confirm that you can log in on the website at FWFG.com and can play a video using the same login credentials that you are trying to use on the app