FWFG Yoga Membership
Subscription Plan Information
Updating Your Account Information
Change or Cancel Your Subscription Through the APP
Change or Cancel Your Subscription Through the WEBSITE
How to Redeem a Find What Feels Good membership Gift Card
How to Gift a Membership Subscription
Common Gift Card Questions
How To ...
Pause or Reactivate a subscription
Download Payment Receipts
Reset Your Password
Download videos to play offline
Turn Off Autoplay
Add videos to a Playlist
Add videos to the calendar
Change the mobile app settings
Turn on Subtitles
Change Your Profile Picture or User Name
Amazon Fire TV App
Apps for the FWFG Membership
Monthly Yoga Calendar and Playlist on the Mobile App
iOS and tvOS app
Downloading Videos to the Mobile App
Slow Loading Time
Trouble Logging In
Using TV browsers
Video Buffering or Choppy Playback
Why do I have to sign in to the website every time?
KULA by Yoga with Adriene
Yoga With Adriene
Yoga with Adriene YouTube - Start Here
YWA- Downloadable Courses
Updated by FWFG Support
To watch videos by using Chromecast:
- Make sure Chromecast is set up on your TV
- Make sure your laptop or device is logged on to the same WiFi network as your TV
- Open the video on your laptop or device and click on the Chromecast icon*.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the desired TV and cast.
*If you don't see the Chromecast icon, try quitting the app and restarting your device. Other members who were not seeing the Chromecast icon reported that it appeared after they quit and restarted.
Casting options when using Chromecast
- Using the Google Chrome web browser is supported.
- Casting from an iPhone and Android native apps is supported.
- Using an iPhone/iPad (iOS devices) web browser, either Safari or Google Chrome is not possible due to limitations from Apple (Airplay is supported instead).
- Using the Android web browser and Google Chrome is supported. While it is possible to cast from other web browsers, it cannot be guaranteed.
- You can cast only to Chromecast devices or Android boxes, such as Xiaomi Mi TV.
While other Smart TVs may offer casting features, they have different technology than Chromecast and are not supported.