FWFG Yoga Membership
Subscription Plan Information
Updating Your Account Information
Change or Cancel Your Subscription Through the APP
Change or Cancel Your Subscription Through the WEBSITE
How to Redeem a Find What Feels Good membership Gift Card
How to Gift a Membership Subscription
Common Gift Card Questions
How To ...
Pause or Reactivate a subscription
Download Payment Receipts
Reset Your Password
Download videos to play offline
Turn Off Autoplay
Add videos to a Playlist
Add videos to the calendar
Change the mobile app settings
Turn on Subtitles
Change Your Profile Picture or User Name
Amazon Fire TV App
Apps for the FWFG Membership
Monthly Yoga Calendar and Playlist on the Mobile App
iOS and tvOS app
Downloading Videos to the Mobile App
Slow Loading Time
Trouble Logging In
Using TV browsers
Video Buffering or Choppy Playback
Why do I have to sign in to the website every time?
KULA by Yoga with Adriene
Yoga With Adriene
Yoga with Adriene YouTube - Start Here
YWA- Downloadable Courses
Updated by FWFG Support
Having trouble with videos skipping, freezing, or not loading?
Don't worry, we're here to help! This issue can be caused by various things like browser updates, system updates on your computer, browser extensions/add-ons, or connection problems.
To help us solve this for you, please send us the following details. Our platform developer's support team at Uscreen will then get in touch with you to troubleshoot the issue. Just copy the bullet points below, add your responses, and email it to us at Support. We're always here to make your experience better!
- Email used for your membership account:
- Link/URL to the page where you are having playback issues:
- Computer OS (operating software) Version:
- Browser Type:
- Browser Version:
- Speedtest results from https://www.speedtest.net:
- Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Can you reproduce the problem using another browser? (for example Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari?):
- Can you please try another device + network? (For example, a friend's computer using their internet connection, or a cellular device not connected to your home internet. We understand if this is not an option during these times.):
- Any screenshots/video recordings that depict the problem:
This will help our team investigate further. Thank you!